Friday, May 27, 2011

First Spaceship Project


 

 
 Here's an updated version of the Normandy SR1 I've been working on. I added a lot of polygons to the model. Also, the interior hull was very diificult to model. I'm sure that I will eventually make improvements on this model sometime down the road. In the meantime, I will continue to work on other projects.


Well, this is my first attempt at modeling a starship. I decided to do something different for class. I'm such a huge fan of the Mass Effect series. So,  I decided to model the Normandy SR1. The project has not been easy, especially when its your first time modeling a ship. I've put a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and a ton of hours into this project. To be honest, its nowhere near complete, but I'm at a good stopping point for the moment. After I get a little break, I will continue to work on this project. Im the meantime, I hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment